Additional Policies & Resources
Last updated: 4/23/19
Health Information Policies
The text, graphics, images, and products contained on the Acupuncture Buzz Site (“Content”) are intended for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of your qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or health concern. The Content on the Acupuncture Buzz Site is not intended to replace professional medical advice, or delay seeking medical help.
The Content has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Acupuncture Buzz does not recommend or endorse any tests, procedures, practitioners, products, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Acupuncture Buzz, Acupuncture Buzz affiliates, contributors, and others appearing on Acupuncture Buzz, is solely at your own risk.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Please use the following resources to get immediate help.
(800) 273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
(800) 799-7233 National Domestic Violence Hotline
(800) 996-6228 Family Violence Helpline
(800) 784-2433 National Hopeline Network
(800) 366-8288 Self-Harm Hotline
(800) 230-7526 Planned Parenthood Hotline
(800) 222-1222 American Association of Poison Control Centers
(800) 622-2255 Alcoholism & Drug Dependency Hope Line
(800) 233-4357 National Crisis Line, Anorexia and Bulimia
(888) 843-4564 GLBT Hotline
(866) 488-7386 TREVOR Crisis Hotline
(800) 221-7044 AIDS Crisis Line
(800) 422-4453 The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline
Lifeline Crisis Chat
Veterans Crisis Line
(888) 353-2273 Hotline
Questions about these Policies should be sent to us using the form below.